Sunday, June 26, 2005

Get sorted

i'm in gryffindor!

be sorted @ nimbo.net


Congratulations on making Gryffindor!

Basically, you're brave, daring, chivalrous, and pretty much.. an all around good person. Of course, some see you as a goodie-two-shoes. But hey, it's true! You're really good at winning, and normally always come out as the hero. Everybody likes you.. except, maybe, the Slytherins. You're too perfect. No, really.. You're too perfect. It's annoying to watch you win, repeatedly. Oh well. Be proud anyway.

from Laurie



Sir Brian made this comment,
Heh heh... does this mean i'm not supposed to like you? check out my Info page on LJ ;-)


Laurie made this comment,
Didn't you think that was cool?! I've only read one of the books though. As soon as I finish the Vonnegut and Kerouac I'm reading, I think I'll read another.

No comments: