Saturday, June 25, 2005

Got a new toy today

I went off to Office Depot questing for some transfer paper I heard was on clearance, it may have been earlier but it was all gone when I got there. What was there was a Motorola Bluetooth Portable Wireless Speaker for $30 which seemed reasonable so I got it!

I charged it up and tried it out, it sounds better than my phone's speaker phone and has a volume control and voice dial. Unfortunately, everyone I have on voice dial is asleep except one lucky person who is at a concert, so I called and heard a Pink Floyd song, and it sound fairly good.

It came with a neat little carry case to attach to the visor of your car. 3 hrs talk time, 100 hrs standby. Not bad.
Laurie made this comment,
I was there. I was there!!! I was wondering why he just kept holding the phone and not saying anything. That's so funny! The festival was great. I'm sure Wang Chi will post reviews tomorrow. I hope he let you hear more than one song!
comment added :: {ts '2005-06-26 00:39:58'} GMT-06
Brian made this comment,
Sounds cool! It was good to talk to you again. We will have to do so more often.
comment added :: {ts '2005-06-26 12:21:19'} GMT-06 ::

No comments: