Sunday, June 5, 2005

For Laurie

Three Things...

This was passed to my by my newest blogging friend, Laurie ...

* Three screen names that you have had: Carpe Cavy, Lily, Astarte
* Three things you like about yourself: my inability to get bored, I don't give up, I am a fighting survivor
* Three things you don't like about yourself: I get so distracted, some commitment problems, can't handle suspense
* Three parts of your heritage: Anabaptists, Yiddish, DAR ;-)
* Three things that scare you: people disappearing, drunk drivers, being trapped
* Three of your everyday essentials: comfortable place to sleep, clean warm water, decent food
* Three things you are wearing right now: swishy skirt, sandals, watch
* Three of your favorite songs: Songs out of clay, awake, awake, sexual healing
* Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months: a certain Baron ;-), coaching classes, monogamy
* Three things I want in a relationship: laughter, love, passion
* Two truths and a lie: I could sell you your grandmother if I wished, I can't sleep if I am upset, I wear makeup daily
* Three things you can't do without: my family, my friends, my mac
* Three places you want to go on vacation: Lhasa, Kathmandu, New Zealand
* Three things you just can't do: ice skate, like the taste of alcohol, be a serial monogamous
* Three kids' names: Maya, Alexander, Evgenia
* Three things you want to do before you die: see all my friends, change the world, be at peace
* Three Celeb crushes: Don't really have any, but ones I think might be fun-Teller, Pedro Almodóvar, Rufus Sewell.
* Three people I nominate to complete this exercise: Wang Chi, Geoff Arnold, Pickle




Geoff made this comment,
I think I already did a version of this - see http://www.geoffarnold.com/mt-archives/000546.html
comment added :: {ts '2005-06-07 19:25:20'} GMT-06 :: http://geoffarnold.com

Laurie made this comment,
Thanks for doing this. I hope you get to go to all of those fabulous places!
comment added :: {ts '2005-06-09 16:53:50'} GMT-06

No comments: