Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stardust-another, very different, red hot fairy tale.

I was going to start this post with a great quote but I can't remember it right, its about how romantic it is to bring a hurt kidnapped women home as a gift.

I am very sleepy, stayed up too late and had to get up early, plus I spent the day in meetings and attempting to learn Dreamweaver. I was afraid I would fell asleep during the movie, but it wouldn't let me!

Stardust is amazing, almost as good as Princess Bride. The cast is great and no one can touch De Niro's performance in this, no one! The peanut gallery is hilarious. Costumes were fun too. I almost forgot the special effects were fantastic, I didn't see any mistakes, and no ILM!!!

It opens on Friday, I have no idea why on earth they did a screening today, but I am happy they did.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Almost as good as Princess Bride? Maybe I can drag Jack out to an actual theater to see that one.