Friday, August 31, 2007

"banana guards" I can't stop laughing!!!

Every morning I go through all my feeds. I read my friends blogs daily and then read what looks interesting to me for the day. .

I read fashion incubator about once a week unless I am in a pattern making/sewing frame of mind.  They had a pop quiz a couple days ago, which I noticed today because it made  the tailoring trade newsletters:
http://www.fashion-incubator.com/mt/archives/pop_quiz_467.html

I know what they are, but I have never used one like that, but I would like to.

I am sure I could run up a few banana covers for anyone who needs one ;)

3 comments:

Adela said...

That is hilarious! I am stealing the website link for banana guards for my blog!

Susan in St. Paul said...

Sure, go right ahead! You must sew, as it doesn't seem that funny to most people.

Anonymous said...

"Yes, we have no bananas,
we have no bananas, Today!

Yes, we forgot our Banana Protectors.


Protect Your Banana!!"

lol, ROFL

Thank you.

Wonder if I should get one for my dad? Banana protectors, not sleeve headers.. . . lol!

C