Sunday, September 25, 2005

Update on my post

Update on my post: click here


J. is waking up!!! Off Ventilator! Can communicate a small bit, can brush teeth (demands to brush own teeth), paralyized on left side still :-(
Its going to be a long haul, having had a brother with a brain tumor, it all seems so familiar. J. will be going to the same rehab place.

His sister has a website up for updates,pics of happier times, and a guest book. She tells me about her days since this happened, I remember them. She is upbeat but realistic, she and his wife have acquired that morbid sense of humor that you do when you are pushing for survival. They have already shocked one doctor with it so I think they are doing well!

My momma is getting the hang of having mono, and starting to go out a bit more, then sleeping a long time. We are making plans for her trip up here for the sewing show, she even wants to do an all day class the day before. I had better bank some sleep myself.

No comments: