Tuesday, September 20, 2005

From P & T land

Long ago and far away, I hung out on the Penn and Teller board and I joined the mofotightcircle. I don't go to the board anymore, but I still get tightcircle digests, and I know people there.

When I am in Vegas I do the post card thing for those mofolk who ask me too. I have never seen P&T live, but I loved their magical mystery tour series from the CBC-India, China and Egypt, China is the best.

Anyway today on the mofoTC someone posted this link about Teller, I thought it was funny. Warning: it has some language and references to P&T humor that may not be suitable for everyone, and some sad Katrina stuff but overall its funny, and Teller is wonderful.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/maralily/#entry_45424


Laurie made this comment,
I'll read the link later (got to go to work) but I loved the post or e-mail or something you sent me about Penn getting caught on a latch during a magic trick.

No comments: