Friday, December 30, 2005

"You say its your birthday...

well its my birthday too!"

So far, this birthday has been one of the silliest, and its not even over yet! its almost 6pm and I have a dinner at 7 and a "something" at 11pm. On the silly front I have received a total of 11,000 baci (so far), been bombarded with some very silly ecards each one sillier than the previous, and there seems to be a competition of sorts- Naples, IT vs Lauderdale, MN, Naples is ahead by 1, Braintree, UK behind by 3 and 2 respectively (and not so silly either, LOL! I have to be careful as one of the cards said something about kidnapping me.)

No sign of the sailor, maybe because the ports are frozen ;-)

Okay, I off into the snowy night...

Laurie made this comment,
Happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-28 21:31:10'} GMT-06


Susan made this comment,
Thanks Laurie!!!

No comments: