Sunday, December 25, 2005

Meme of Four

I found this over at www.geoffarnold.com who found it at 10,000 Monkeys and a Camera:


Four jobs you’ve had in your life: head hunter(executive recruiter), Emergency Medical Technician, V. P, Marketing,

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Lion in Winter; Children of Paradise; Dangerous Beauty; A Man for All Seasons/Princess Bride
Four places you’ve lived: Chicago; Boston; Pittsburgh; Twin Cities of Minnesota
Four TV shows you love(d) to watch: Due South; Chef; Monty Python; Masterpiece Theater/Mystery
Four places you’ve been on vacation:  Epcot Center; Cape Breton, Nova Scotia; Berlin; Edinburgh for the Festival (mainly the fringe)
Four websites you visit daily: usually the BBC; Fashion-incubator- a pattern makers blog, Lit, patternreview.com
Four of your favorite foods: chocolate, clementines, shrimp, dim sum
Four places you’d rather be: traveling, asleep, with my friends, with my family
 Your turn….

Hmm thought I published this back in December, I guess I didn't ;-)

No comments: