Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Foundations

I have never knowingly abandoned anyone, never walked away without explanation.  

If I tell someone something, give my word then I try my hardest to keep it, and live up to it.  If I find I can't do it, I take the time to explain, listen to those I have let down, apologize and make whatever amends I can.

I do not turn my back on friends when they are hurt or in trouble, or belittle and/or negate their concerns.  I try to help whenever and wherever I can.  If I hurt someone or cause a misunderstanding I try to understand what happen and find ways to prevent it in the future. If there is a problem in a relationship I try to find a solution with the other person that we both can live with.

This is how I live my entire life, personal and professional.  I make no distinctions between them in that manner.


Laurie made this comment,
Good philosophy.

No comments: