Friday, April 27, 2007

Partied

I went last night, had a great time, made it to class okay and am going back tonight with a few more people.

The Italian treats one could buy all contained wheat AND cheese! every single one! I will have to speak to someone about that.

The Iron floral design contest was just flower arranging, amazing arrangements but for some reason I was thinking flowers made of iron, can you tell I don't watch much tv??? So I was a bit disappointed.
The friend I went with has been taking hoop dancing and her instructor was there outside doing a kids activity thing, guying playing with a diablo along with a poi swinger. I used to do diablos, but my elbows have been kind of shot since a freak accident in Vegas a few years ago, even though I have had plenty of pt with them, I still have some problems.
Anyway, I tried hoop dancing, the hoops are weighted and fairly heavy. and you kind of slowly belly dance inside them. It was okay, and I will probably start going to the free open hoop thing.
The poi swinging is SO cool!!! I am going to take that up.

No comments: