Thursday, April 5, 2007

off kilter

today I went to work, then the conservatory where I finished writing my thank you notes from my Texas trip, and sent pictures of plants via cell phone.  I may have to include translations with my notes as my hand writing is pretty bad. 
A few months ago it was non-existent, but after lots of PT I can get through more than a few sentences now. I started one of them on one of the planes back here and it isn't pretty. I was always taught one should hand write them, like one does condolence cards but what is more important the form or the message? 

The trip back was long and delayed.  Storms from Houston to Atlanta, big stop over the Midwest, ait tran gave me a flying bear which I thought that might be a nice thank gift. 
I started a post the other day about things I liked about my trip, but it was just a long list with links, so I thought maybe I will list a few each day. 

I have belly dance class in about 20 mins and its going to be bad.  I missed the first class last week, and although I practiced some while I was away, I didn't do enough.  Also I ate about 30 mins ago, bad idea, undulations on full stomach is at best painful.  Oh well off I go...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Have fun at class and you certainly know that any note to me in any form is more than enough and absolutely not necessary. Can't wait to see the pictures.