Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Looking at the world, Through the sunset in your eyes

Trying to make the train
Through clear Moroccan skies
Ducks and pigs and chickens call
Animal carpet wall to wall
American ladies five foot tall in blue."

Its 11:30pm and I am singing and dancing...  Someone shared their musical library with me and I am hearing songs I haven't heard in ages.

"four dead in Ohio" does anyone even remember?  just got distracted looking for the AP photo of a protester being carried off by 4 policeman during the gym protest of 1977.  I knew him, rather well in fact. 

I should probably head to bed but there is so much to sing and dance to.  I stayed up too late talking with a friend last night. 

After I got off the phone I was violently ill for a couple more hours, I know better than to eat white chocolate really I do, but dark chocolate never makes me ill...
Fell asleep at 4, work up at 5:30 to discover that I had forgotten to do the Cpap thing, stumbled into the bathroom to fill the humidifier tank on it, only to drop and spilled about a half gallon of distilled water. That woke me up!

No comments: