Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I don't like death

I really don't.

It feels so strange to lose people who are full of life and love when so many people just let it pass them by.

September-Bernadette
November-my mom's cousin
March-Anna's Barry
Tonight-Mary's Randy

Early this winter a friend told us his wife had terminal lung cancer, and was expected to maybe last through spring. It was shocking and sad, it still is very sad but there is a kind of acceptance and she is planning/preparing for life without her. As far as I know she is still alive, though no one answers the phone this past week.

A friend's mom died last week too. Sad, but not unexpected.

3 comments:

TBM said...

Wow, that is quite a list. I'm so sorry :-(

Laurie said...

I've had that kind of year myself. So sad.

Susan in St. Paul said...

Yes, its certainly been one of those long sad years...