Thursday, July 12, 2007

So I am beginning to recover

from CONvergence.  I was going to put some of my pics up and I can't find my camera!!!  I hope it turns up soon. 

For those of you who can't wait for me to find the camera, C. pointed me to this blog, http://rubyd.livejournal.com/306444.html that has some nice tame pictures, even one with me in it! 
Based on what I am wearing I believe it was taken at about 2am on Sunday morning, after a mere 19 hrs at con with about 5 hrs sleep between Friday and Saturday. 

I am still keeping relatively late hours but I plan to be wide eyed and bushy tailed at 8am tomorrow, and at 6am by Monday morning.

Hopefully I will find the camera soon and can post my pics.  Perhaps it is hanging out with the library book I lost called "getting unstuck."  On the plus side, I do know where my favorite necklace is, Jack ;-)

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Which picture are you in? Are you in costume?! Tell us, tell us!

Post up some pics!

I've never been brave enough to go to one of those conventions. I've been to a couple of sporting conventions, and they were so big and overwhelming... I just know I'd get lost or something.