Friday, September 7, 2007

Logic Quiz





You Are Pretty Logical



You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic

While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good

Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!



I took this from Geoff's blog. The shoe question did me in. I kept thinking why would you have socks that didn't match your shoes esp if you dressed in the dark? Also why not just turn on a light? I am a little shoe obsessed at the moment but I will save that for another post.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I Are Incredibly Logical


Move over Spock - I's the new master of logic I think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, my mind is like a computer!

Susan in St. Paul said...

That's just because you have your shoes issues all sorted!

I knew you would be, of course.