Friday, November 18, 2005

Snow

So we have snow, and it was cold. About 10 at night. Yesterday, I hibernated for most of the day. I was getting so sleepy, that after a while I couldn't sleep. After being tortured, ie massage and traction on tues, followed by serious meds, on Wednesday I finally slept, so hard in one position that I wrinkled my face! At some point in the night I threw a pillow at a cd rack in my bedroom and knocked some cds out of it, as well as stuff off the top of the bed side tables (its a 2 story ;-)), this was not enough to rouse me although I do remember the crash in my dreams.
I got up about 10:45am picked up checked some bank statements for work, faxed them off and went back to sleep on and off for much of the day, occasionally imming with the usual suspects as I got up for food, drugs and bathroom. At one point I attempted to do the payroll, but then I figured screw it, I'd rather sleep. After 5pm I took a shower, mainly because I was COLD, got dressed and started my abbreviated day.

Laurie made this comment,
I heard you had more bad weather today. It makes me cold just thinking about it.
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-28 21:34:18'} GMT-06


Susan made this comment,
Well I swear it was 60 when I wandered out the door this morning! Rumor had it that it was going to rain like mad, drop to 25 at 6pm, freeze solid and then snow on top of it. By about 4pm it was in the 40's, 6pm it started to rain, its still raining, its almost 10 and its 42 out so freezing is unlikely right now. West of here was a different story. Blizzards, roads closed. Its still a nice warm heat wave here though.

No comments: