Sunday, November 27, 2005

Okay, I have enough chocolate for now, how about a bit more world peace and silly men?

I think I have too much chocolate. In the past 24 hrs, I received 4 Cadbury fruit and nut bars of which I have eaten 1/2 of one, a small Hershey chocolate covered marshmallow bell (eaten), from our local custom chocolatier- a bag of dark chocolate sponge (eaten 3), a box of dark jumbo vanilla marshmallow (eaten none), and a bar of seriously dark chocolate (eaten none). I also had a small sliver of cake last night, and one for breakfast.

So the dinner went well, except there was too much food, but it was modest by the hostess's standards*
My friend K. had her birthday on the 14th so we had a joint cake!
The cake is a dark chocolate flourless, dairy free cake and is similar to eating a dark chocolate bar with a mousse center that melts in your mouth. I suspect there was some espresso in it too, because I was definitely buzzed, or it could just be all the dark chocolate. Since I don't drink coffee or soft drinks with caffeine, I have a very low tolerance to it, I kind of bounce off the walls from it.

I had a small sliver of cake last night, and one for breakfast and I am so chocolated out, I doubt I could even eat one of my favorite mozart kugel if I had some. I may be off chocolate for a while.

Oh I now have a flickr account so I can link to pictures, eventually I will figure out how to put actually images in.

Laurie made this comment,
I've had too much chocolate just from reading that. I can't wait to see your pictures on flickr. I bet you have some great ones!
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-28 21:29:45'} GMT-06


Susan made this comment,
Don't mention the C word! Still working on the pictures, did you check out our cake?

note to would be kidnappers-I am sure the C word will be just fine later on, hope you guys are feeling better
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-28 21:48:47'} GMT-06


Laurie made this comment,
Did I check out which cake? I still don't see any pictures? Are there pictures?
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-30 06:45:05'} GMT-06


Susan made this comment,
For now, you have to click on the word "cake" to see the picture of it but hopefully I will get pictures down soon.
comment added :: {ts '2005-11-30 09:37:06'} GMT-06

Laurie made this comment,
The cake was beautiful! I need to try that Flickr thing myself.

No comments: