Friday, December 7, 2007

"Babe"

About the only genre of fiction I consistently read is murder mysteries, and mainly those by women authors that don't involve cats. They are my bedtime reading and I usually drag a book around to read if I have to wait somewhere. I just finished "Lean Mean Thirteen" by Janet Evanovich and I can't wait for her next one!  This series (Stephanie Plum) makes me seriously laugh out loud!!!

After this book I doubt I will look at stuffed animals (taxidermy) without smiling and wondering ever again.  I highly recommend this series, but its best start with "One for the Money" and read them in order otherwise you won't understand "Babe" in quite the same way. I get them from my local library.

I have been fairly busy these past weeks, haven't even had time to start watching the set of Due South episodes I got over a week ago from Netflix.  Haven't even caught up on my email!  So much to do!  I will do it, I will, I will...

No comments: