Friday, November 24, 2006

"If I can't have your money, I'll just have to bag your Bunny!"

"Wallace & Gromit" Curse of the Were-rabbit (Wallace & Gromit S.)

Date: 2005-09-01   —   DVD / VHS

product page

Rating:

Only a year and a few months after it opened I finally got to see Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I requested it from the library many moons ago and it came in this week!

It is a cracking good movie! Loaded with visual jokes, I will be watching it again because I know I missed some of them. The bunnies are so cute, and I am allergic to rabbits! It is primarily clay animation, but there is one scene with the Bun-Vac 6000 where that was computer aided I can't imagine how one would float cute little bunnies in the air otherwise.

The whole film is shot from Gromit's perspective. I just watched it again it with the commentary. The commentary is a love fest of sorts. They talk about the little bits, their influences, and they are just bumbling with joy. There was one scene that took a year to do!

"my home, a safe haven for all things floppy"



hmm floppy, fluffy, sake?

No comments: