Monday, October 24, 2005

Waiting

"Could it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!

With a click, with a shock,
Phone'll jingle, door'll knock,
Open the latch!
Something's coming, don't know when, but it's soon;
Catch the moon,
One-handed catch!

Around the corner,
Or whistling down the river,
Come on, deliver
To me!
Will it be? Yes, it will.
Maybe just by holding still,
It'll be there!"

Music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.

I am really not very good at waiting for most things, its so hard to do! I want to jump in a car, jump on a plane, do it now! Conversely, I have yet to get out of my house today at all. Did the shower, got dressed, did some work online but still I had plans to be out. Didn't happen. Unfortunately life does not stop just because I seem to.
Did some things I was planning do around here. Took apart the convection oven and ran the pieces through the dishwasher. Rebent the underwires and put them back into the bra I made at the workshop last weekend. Tried it on again, well... it fits but underwires are still evil!!! I can feel their hardness, I have been told if they fit, you can't even feel them, HA! Without underwires the pressure is on my shoulders and the center section doesn't lie flat against my chest, seems to be a weight issue.

Looks like my sailor may possibly be traversing his way back, not sure. Not sure what happens...

No comments: